Date Posted: October 30, 2021
Game Version: 2.13.0
Creator’s Clear Time: 4:40 – 6:30
Creator’s Clear Rate: 100% (200/200)
“It takes a bit of investment in Sinister Dominion prints to get Nurse Aeleen up to full 100%, but Sandalphon can reach this with much less investment. The main requirement for all 100% AFK teams is Gala Elisanne, which to be honest, we all probably saw coming.
- Gala Elly – The best lead unit for her personal tankyness, and needed for 100% AFK farming. Should always use Poseidon or HMC as her dragon for the HP paired with Surging Str.
- Xainfried – Likely the best water support, due to his affliction, HP coab, and fast Dgauge generation. He also has a ton of HP for some reason, which paired with lance AI make him an excellent backup tank. You should already have invested in him if you auto other water content as he’s great in basically everything.
- S!Ieyasu or Lapis – The two premier choices for dispel. Ieyasu is favoured for his backup affliction and faster dispels. Both are prone to death more often than the others, due to not having Lv100 stats or HP dragons, so use Fortress prints on them to ensure they survive.
- N!Aeleen – Can’t heal as much as Sandalphon, so you take dual heal SS (one of which is Aeleen’s itself) to cover this, turn Auto-Shapeshift Off and use Draconic Resurrection to ensure anyone who dies is revived.
- Sandalphon – The easiest healer to slot in, as basically anything will work fine. Note that your G!Elly lead should run HP Up SS via Cassandra or N!Aeleen67 SS, as Sandy won’t give this to G!Elly ever.
Discuss this team on Reddit:
Watch this team in action: