Date Posted: September 27, 2021
Game Version: 2.12.0
Creator’s Clear Time: 7:24 – 8:36
Creator’s Clear Rate: 100% (100/100)
“This is an updated Auto Expert Iblis guide now that the bat targeting bug has been patched by Cygames, allowing any unit to function in the lead slot. Thankfully we can now ditch the potato sword AIs like Leif that we were forced to bring along to avoid the bug, and run proper leads like Notte or lance AI to allow for extremely consistent auto comps.
After much messing around with various lead units, I found two main factors that drive the success rate of the eIblis Auto.
- Defense – Maximizing tankyness ensures your lead (Notte) won’t die to waterfall in phase 1 or quad purple cones in phase 2. Using both lance + axe coab will get you there, with K!Luca providing an extra buffer beyond that. Using Menoetius over Mid Zero gives a DPS check edge as well. You can choose to lead with lance as well, and while it is still very consistent (had a streak of 54 wins with Pia lead), there are rare cases where your lance can die in phase 1 or can die to the Bat + black hole sequence by doing [Force Strike xx S1]. Notte is the safest lead for phase 1 and always respects the Bat + black hole mechanic, so best to stick to her.
- AoE damage – Having AoE skills (or short duration buff S2 skills) on as many DPS units as possible will minimize revives at the 3x bat DPS check. While units like Y!Lathna or Grimnir might have high damage S1/S2s, they animation lock for far too long on only 1-2 targets. Meanwhile, two long-forgotten units have high potency S1 skills that hit in a wide AoE around them, ensuring all 3 targets are hit.
- Pia – ~2400% AoE S1, ~3600 SP cost buff S2. Has a higher mod on S1, but her low SP cost S2 makes it less reliable for her S1 to activate during the DPS check.
- For highest consistency, F!Noelle is required. Other healers are RNG survival (S!Verica) or RNG healing (Lowen, Akasha), but can work well enough at lower clear rates using different builds.
- K!Luca is used for his dual defensive coabs and Res up buff, but you can easily use Ranzal in his place for a small drop in consistency (or not so small, depending on your level of investment in other things).”
Discuss this team on Reddit:
Watch this team in action: